Here are the answeres to the christmas decorations. They are the same as last year!
1. Clue: A wheely good decoration.
Go to Dirt valley track two and click on the wheel of the picture of a weevil in a race car on a billboard.
2. Clue: Pipenest beady or something like that.
Go to Gongs Pipenest and click the middle tube. Then type in the box, 62 and wait until the box gets to the end.
3. Clue: Go Shopping for eye candy.
The big snow weevil outside the shopping mall, click his left eye then click the candy cane.
4. Clue: Tick tock, Tick tock, your present awaits at 6 o’clock
First, go to weevil post (At Riggs Palladium), then, when the clock says six o’clock, click it then receive your prize!
5. Clue: Oh No! The snowman’s in pieces!
Go to Riggs Palladium again and build the snow man outside. His head is next to his body, His hat in on the roof of weevil post, and the carrot is camouflaged on top of the letter sign. The prize will come down from Riggs Palladium.
6. Clue: Knock on Some windows to get this Decoration.
Go to Flem Manor then click the top left mini window and it will tell you what to do.
7. Clue: Jingle Bells! EEE EEE EGCDE
Go to Rums Cove and play the notes EEE EEE EGCDE.
8. Clue: Candles should always be put out if left unattended
Go to Castle Gam and go inside. Pick up the candle putte outer thing and hold it on each flame until they go out.
9. Rudolfs on holiday What colour is his nose?
Go to Rums cove and go inside. Click the left red dot with the wings coming out when the middle colour is red.
10. Clue: Star upon Needle.
Go to inks and use free cam to show the pin in the far right corner. The Star is on top of the pin.
11. Clue: An eggcelent hiding place.
Go to Doshes palace and press the tab key until a little yellow square appears on the egg. Click it to get the Dec.
12. Clue: It’s all about the brick work
Go inside Gams Castle and click the light green brick near the left door. Click the red button the collect your christmas lights.